This 100% natural beard oil is ideal for daily grooming and conditioning of the skin, reducing irritation and providing moisture, without blocking pores. The nutrient-rich oils leave the beard looking and feeling soft, non-greasy and neatly styled. The blend of natural oils also subtly fragrance the hair with a masculine, citrus fresh scent.
- Argan oil, a natural skin and hair conditioner.
- Grape seed oil, vitamin and mineral-rich, helps to lock moisture into hair.
- Sweet Almond oil, to nourish skin and improve the strength of hair.
- Bergamot fruit oil, helps to balance skin tone.
- Bay Leaf extract, antibacterial and therapeutic properties.
- Orange fruit oil, protects hair and seals in moisture.
- Myrrh oil, revitalising and toning, believed to contain anti-aging properties.
- Vitamin E, hydrates and protects.
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Argania spinosa (Argan Oil), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Lauris Nobilis (Bay) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral.
Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers
FREE on orders over £60 (delivered within 3-4 working days) / Tracked Service
£6.50 on orders under £60 (delivered within 3-4 working days) / Tracked Service
£3.95 on orders under £60 (delivered within 4-5 working days) / Untracked Service
£7.95 (delivered next working day*) / Next Day Tracked Service
£15.50 (delivered within 2-3 working days) / Tracked Service
£3.95 (delivered within 4-5 working days) / Untracked Service
Europe click here for more information
For more information on delivery and returns please contact us on 015396 21661 (office hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) or click here for full delivery options.
*Next Day Delivery orders must be placed before 12pm, Monday-Thursday only. Orders placed Friday-Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday.
**Non-UK Mainland includes Highlands & Islands, Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.