Bag Bag Search Search
Find an Item
 

Many of your products say 97% natural, but what makes up the other 3%?

We are committed to making our product as natural and as safe as possible, so our products are packed full of natural ingredients. On many of our products, you’ll see the high percentage of natural ingredients clearly marked. The remaining small percentage is made up of fragrance and preservative.