Our Kirkby Lonsdale shop is now open and we will gradually be reopening our other shops over the next few weeks as we implement measures to enable an easy, friendly and most importantly, a safe shopping experience for everyone. Click here to view our Risk Assessment, below is a summary of just some the measures we are putting in place -
• Safe Social Distancing - In order to support social distancing, we will restrict the amount of people we let in the shop at one time, this being a maximum of just two people per household.
• Cleaning - Our shops will be thoroughly cleaned before reopening and deep cleaning will be done at regular intervals throughout the day, and after every customer has left the shop.
• Social Distancing - A strict two metre distance will be kept between staff and customers instore, and whilst queuing outside the shop.
• Sanitising - Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to the shop, and during your visit.
• Product Sampling - In order to allow our customers to test products we are offering a safe, disposable testing system and using consultation protective screens.
• Cashless Payments - All payments will be by card for the foreseeable future.
• Display Only - We have re-merchandised our shops so products on the shop floor are display only (a no-touch environment) and when purchased, new clean products will picked from behind the counter.
• Consultation Screens - there will be the option for a personal consultation from behind protective screens at a safe distance.
Shop by Appointment - Appointments are now available to book at our Kirkby Lonsdale shop (Mon-Fri 9.30-10.30am / Sun 10.00-11.00am). To book, simply Click Here to use our Booking System or call the shop directly on 015242 73189. Appointments last up to 15 minutes and can be made for individuals or groups of up to 2 people maximum.
Call & Collect - Choose from our Sedbergh or Kirkby Lonsdale shops, then contact them directly via email or phone to request your order. We will then contact you to confirm your order, take payment and arrange a convenient time for you to collect from that shop. We will have this in place in all our shops once they reopen.
Located on the corner of the historical Market Square of this small market town only 11 miles from Sedbergh where we make our artisan products, opened in 2003 this was our first Bath House shop. Kirkby Lonsdale has an excellent selection of independent shops, restaurants and places to stay. Lovely for walking and close to River Lune and Devils Bridge.
|Sun||11.00 - 17.00|
A truly beautiful, historic walled city with many museums, galleries, shops, restaurants and places to stay. This is our sixth boutique shop and is located on the lively thoroughfare of Low Petergate, close to the heart of the city and York Minster.
A historic Yorkshire spa town located below the famous Ilkley Moor, this upmarket town has a great selection of unique shops, restaurants and of course Betty’s Tearoom. You will find us located in the main square and car park. This, our fifth boutique shop, was opened in 2018.
Bath House is a destination boutique shop in this historical upmarket Cheshire town. Close to the National Trust-owned Tatton park, a perfect place to visit the Bath House and enjoy a great day shopping with us and with plenty of restaurants to lunch in.
When you come down from the fells visit our beautiful shop to find a relaxing or indulgent treat to make the day extra special, Ambleside is perfect for exploring the Lake District National Park (a Unesco World Heritage Site), and has a good selection of restaurants, independent shops and hotels.
The Bath House shop is a calm and relaxing sensory experience to enjoy. Bowness is on the shores of Lake Windermere in the Lake District National Park (a Unesco World Heritage Site) perfect for sightseeing, shopping, restaurants and hotels.
Located at the home of Bath House in the beautiful setting of Sedbergh. Wonder the streets of this book town, whilst admiring the stunning Howgills in the near distance.